In case you’ve been planning that quintessential summer road trip! Check out America’s awesome hidden gems.
#1, #4, #6, #8, #10 are all within (somewhat) reasonable driving distance of Goucher/Baltimore. Oct. 17 is mid-semester break. Go forth and adventure!
Applying to this Maryland school is as easy as Vine-ing.
Welllll, not totally as easy as Vine-ing. And, you can still apply with grades because this is an alternate option. But, look, WE MADE MTV! Is this bigger than the New York Times? ‘Cause we did that, too.
Fire boats, tall ships, blue angels; life is good in #Baltimore. #StarSpangled200
Looking for something to do this weekend? This.
- At peak earnings ages (56-60), liberal arts majors earn more than those who majored as undergrads in professional or pre-professional fields
- 4 out of 5 employers want all students to study the liberal arts and sciences
- Unemployment rates among liberal arts majors are low and decline over time
- 93% of employers agree that ability to think critically, communicate clearly, and solve complex problems is more important than undergraduate major
- Many liberal arts and sciences majors also gain graduate and professional degrees and experience significant earnings boosts when they do
Location: National Aquarium Camera: Nikon D300
Looking for something to do over the long weekend? The National Aquarium is 20 minutes away.
We have our first-year students investing in the community on day 3. They’re in gardens, parks, streams… and lots of pairs of boots! #goucherconnects #lovethelandyoulivein #baltimore